- Style – choose between 5 preset styles.
- Standard – the subscribe form consists of two parts: input field and the subscribe button, with hover effect on input.
- Inside – the subscribe button is displayed inside of the input field.
- Separated – the input field and button are separated by the offset.
- Simple – the input field has no border around with the button displayed on the right side of it.
- Animated – there is subscribe button displayed in idle state only, which on hover reveal the input field to enter the email address.
- Placeholder – enter the text to be displayed in the input field of the subscribe form.
- Button text – enter the title for the button.
- Feedburner Feed Name – read more how to setup Adding FeedBurner Email.
- Animation – choose between 14 preset animation effects.
- Custom CSS class – enter our own unique class name for the item – this is a useful option for those who want to create a specific style. E.g.: you can type custom-style class and then go to
Theme options General options Custom CSS/JS Custom CSSfield and write your own CSS code with this class to get your own style.
- Field & button border radius – set the border radius for the field and button to have rounded corners.
- Full width – set it to Enable to have the full width subscribe form depending on the container it is inside, e.g.: the row/column width.
- Text color – set the text color for the text typed in the field. The default value is #28262b.
- Placeholder color – choose the placeholder color for the text typed in the field (the text which is displayed in the files before the cursor is added). The default value is #28262.
- Background – choose the background color for the field. The default value is #f2f2f2. The background color for the style Simple style is not set.
- Border width – set the border width for the field. The default border width is 1px.
- Border color – set the border color for the field. The default border color is #e7e7e7.
- Text color – choose the text color for the button’s text. The default value is #fff.
- Text hover color – set the text hover color for the button’s text. The default value is #fff.
- Background – choose the background color for the button. The default color is inherited from
Theme Options Styling Options Main site color.
- Background hover – set the background hover color for the button. The default color is inherited from
Theme Options Styling Options Main site colorwith box shadow.