In this section, you can control the icon packs used for your site as well as upload the custom icon pack.
- Font-icon list – here you can upload custom icon pack on your site to be able to use it in Visual Composer elements.
Check the detailed instruction on custom icon pack uploading below:
- Create the icons in svg format (draw them or upload from any resource).
- Convert the icons to the icon font. Use the https://icomoon.io website only. You can skip this step in case you already have the icon font.
- Navigate to the admin panel
Theme options Icon manager Upload new icons.
Default icon packages for Visual Composer
In this section, you can disable default icons packs added by Visual Composer plugin if they will not be used on your site and thus you may improve the loading time of the Visual Composer elements.
- Switch to Disable if you do not need:
- Awesome icons packages.
- Open Iconic icons packages.
- Typicons icons packages.
- Entypo icons packages.
- Linecons icons packages.