Using Custom fonts section of Theme options you can easily upload any custom font on your site.
- Font-face list – you may check the list of already uploaded fonts with the examples in the section.
Below you may find the detailed instruction on Custom font uploading:
- Upload and select the zip archive of the font from the Media library.
- Note, there have to be only the font files in the zip archive without other files and/or folders for proper uploading (e.g.: the font-family.zip archive may contain font-family.ttf, font-family.eot, font-family.woff files, but NOT the stylesheet.css, readme.txt or font-family folders, and subfolders).
- You may use *.ttf, *.eot, *.woff, etc font files.
- You may also use the Fontsquirrel Webfont Generator to Create you font-face package. Simply upload the needed font file, check the needed converting options and check the Agreement. The font package will start downloading and you can use it to add to the theme.
It is important to select the Expert option when converting the font file and select the TrueType font format for it as shown in the image below:
- You may upload more than one font-family at a time. Simply click Add Font button and select one more archive.
- Save changes in the options and the fonts will be available under
Typography/Fontssection to use on your site.